Saturday, July 21, 2012

Poll/Open Thread

Please vote in the poll I've created! I'm having a hard time picking the next year and I've narrowed it down to:

Best Actress 1939

Best Actress 1940

Best Actress 1945

Best Actress 1956

Best Actress 1958

Best Actress 1962

Best Supporting Actress 2000

I decided to throw in a supporting year, because it makes t more interesting. I actually plan on doing supporting years in the futre and when I go back to school, I might be reviving my old Best Supporting Actress project, where I'll watch winners and review them in random order.

Other then that, how are you? Are there any years not on here that you'd like me to do?

2 comments:

dinasztie said...

A link to Caged: http://stagevu.com/video/lshpziccxfbw

joe burns said...

Oh, thank you SO MUCH!!!!!! You're my best friend and I love you, LOL...

You Go Olivia Colman!!!!