Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update

It's been a long time since I've posted here, and commented on anyone's blogs really, and I'm really sorry about the latter especially. Well, I have been busy, but that's not the main reason: I'm simply burned out on movies and the Oscars, but I think my spark will be re-ignited come this Oscar Season.

But another reason is that I've felt angry about the fact that I didn't get as many comments or interest in my blog as before, and I've felt this way for a while, but I think that's mostly my fault due to not posting as often as I used to, and as I've said before, I concentrate a lot of my energy on my singing now, so that and school have taken up my most time. And also, because I'm more interested in musicals right now then in theatre, and my interests usually peek between those two. Perhaps I could post posts about them instead? But I don't know how many of you are interested, but I'll give it a shot! plus, I REALLY REALLY want to do an Open Thread! And I want it to be a really long and engaging one! Any topic suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love musicals so if you want to write more about them, I would be very happy! :-)

Fritz

Louis Morgan said...

I don't technically have a problem with musicals either, in fact there are some I like quite a bit.

joe burns said...

Cool! I'll try to make a post soon!

dinasztie said...

Oh, I don't really like musicals but if you want to write about them then do so!

BTW, I'm back with my Julie Christie review! :)

You Go Olivia Colman!!!!