Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Best Actress 1965

Since it's been so long since 1971 was started, I've decided to put it on hold and instead do 1965.

The nominees were:

Julie Andrews in The Sound Of Music

Julie Christie in Darling

Samantha Eggar in The Collector

Elizabeth Hartman in A Patch Of Blue

Simone Signoret in A Ship Of Fools






So who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win?

P.S: I REALLY REALLY mean to finish this one and revive this blog. The only time there will be updates on Fridays or weekends, and it'll take longer then I used to, but the computer has gotten very boring to me and I want to branch out in my interests again. Plus, it's Oscar season! YAY!!!

5 comments:

Louis Morgan said...

A very strong therefore very hard to predict.

1.Andrews
2.Christie
3.Hartman
4.Eggar
5.Signoret

joe burns said...

Thanks so much for commenting!!!!


I know it's a strong lineup, that's why I picked it...

Fritz said...

I'm very interested how this will turn out!

My prediction is actually the same as Louis's!

dinasztie said...

Andrews will win, probably. I'm not revealing my pick yet. :)

joe burns said...

Fritz: thanks!!!

Dinaztie: Well, some things you have to be honest about, and I'm sure I'll like Andrews, but that's all I can say.

You Go Olivia Colman!!!!