Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best Actress 1985

Yes, after 4 months I've decided to blog again! I'll be starting things off with this year, 1985, in honor of my newfound love for The Color Purple. The nominees were: Ann Bancroft in Agnes Of God Whoopi Goldberg in The Color Purple Jessica Lange in Sweet Dreams Geraldine Page in The Trip To Bountiful Meryl Streep in Out Of Africa So what are your predictions? Who do you think should win? Ect? P.S: I'm REALLY sorry about my lack of comments on blogging for the past few months.I simply have fallen off the blogging zone, but I'm back and determined to finish this year.

3 comments:

Louis Morgan said...

Glad to see you back I expect the top two to be close.

1. Goldberg
2. Page
3. Streep
4. Lange
5. Bancroft

joe burns said...

Thanks!

And we'll see!

Unknown said...

Geraldine deserved the win...
1. PAGE
2. Goldberg
3. Streep
4. Lange
5. Bancroft

One of the greatest years ever for female performances. Still had CHER and Kathleen Turner as strong runners up.

You Go Olivia Colman!!!!